- This course starts on 11th April if you are studying in Birmingham; 12th April if you are studying in London and 13th April if you are studying in Liverpool (see the guide for further dates)
- This course is accredited by OCN and regulated by OfQual.
- MutualGain is the sole licensed provider of this course.
- You will dedicate 150 learning hours over 12 months.
- You will attend five classroom–based days which will be supplemented with at least one webinar to accompany each module.
- We also encourage you to meet with your tutor on or offline at least once in the programme to help guide your assessment.
- You have all the core options in this bundle along with the world cafe and Participatory Budgeting modules