- This course starts on 11th April if you are studying in Birmingham; 12th April if you are studying in London and 13th April if you are studying in Liverpool (see the guide for further dates)
- This course is accredited by OCN and regulated by OfQual.
- MutualGain is the sole licensed provider of this course.
- You will dedicate 150 learning hours over 12 months.
- You will attend five classroom–based days which will be supplemented with at least one webinar to accompany each module.
- We also encourage you to meet with your tutor on or offline at least once in the programme to help guide your assessment.
- When you buy the full course you receive a 5% discount on the individually priced modules.
- Choose the location you wish to learn in before checkout
- We will be in touch with details to register upon receipt of payment
- Core modules include:
- Reframing Community Engagement
- Coding and analysis (you do this with the world cafe module)
- Rethinking Public service (you can’t buy this module on its own as it connects the whole course)
Your course options include world cafe and appreciative inquiry